CMS North America (CMSNA) –
North American presence of CMS Industries, OEM and leading worldwide supplier of solution-oriented, high performance CNC machining center technology including 5 axis CNC machines…
- For more than 25 years CMSNA has provided customers in the Advanced Materials, Wood, Stone & Glass industries specific solutions that focus on efficient production, high machining accuracy and maximum cost to benefit ratio.
- With the highest fundamental technology, robust engineering design, a vast array of specialized know-how derived from thousands of projects, CMSNA.com is the answer when looking for standard CNC machining centers, 5 axis CNC machining centers or when our technology needs to be expanded by implementing our collaborative problem solving approach to personalize a solution for a unique problem.
Information on the major industries
CMSNA.com is the place to find basic information, process explanation and application on CNC machining in specific major industries and their many subsectors:
- Prototypes, Models & Molds
- Housing & Construction
You’ll find an explanation of CMS’ work in, and solutions for, each of these industries and sectors along with:
- comparison specifications
- case studies
You’ll also find detailed information on CMS’ families of CNC machining centers, with an overview on:
- the machine
- its structures
- working units
- specific applications covering the breadth of modern manufacturing, as well as CMS’ dedicated divisions providing the fundamental CNC machining center technology for: 5 axis CNC machining centers, CNC mills, glass cutting machines, stone cutting machines, CNC routers, and much more.
Connect and Request
A merger of technologies for a high performance world
Make a request to CMS for specific information on a particular application, 5 axis CNC machine, or request to have a meeting with one of CMS’ Sales Engineers.
CMS – basics for success
The CMS basics: Behind CMS’ solid solutions lie its proven application methodology, engineering and support:
- the things that “drive manufacturing nuts” are typically where the real money is going: listen to the customer and gather these elements into a solution and it’s going to be a winner for everyone
- assuring that project expectations are met
- remember that it’s what’s going out the back door that matters: CNC machines need to solve problems, and the customer’s production staff needs the training and support on that machine in order for its product to move out the back door
- well engineered machines that last, with good Preventive Maintenance, basic and advanced user training programs
- a technical support staff with an average of 12+ years of experience
- customer technical support system –solid technical and phone support 24/7/365, with every call logged in our call support database, and email notification of any call with its status to the customer’s management and support staff
- a well stocked parts department
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- remote on-line support
- laser assembly, complete 5-axis laser calibration capabilities and certification
- in-depth support documentation
Take a look at any of CMS’ specific CNC machining center applications for industries, sectors or products, and feel free to contact us with any questions, to learn more about our 5 axis CNC machines, or to arrange for a meeting to look at your specific application.